Saturday, August 29, 2020

Week 3 is over

but I'm still knitting clue #3.  Not very well, I might add.  After section 14 I had 5 extra stitches, which I only discovered when those 5 extra stitches made themselves known at the end of the first lace row of section 15.  TINK... You can't even tell that there are 5 K3tog on that first lace row now!


Then, I failed to follow the lace pattern.  It was meant to be "feather and fan" which has plain rows separating the rows with decreases and yarn-overs.  My version is more like "crest of the wave" with no plain rows.  Sharon will run out of citations when she sees this rendition of her design!

1 comment:

Oogyknitter said...

Neuro, this looks awesome!!! And there are no citations being given for inventing new stitch patterns or working any extra or missing stitches back in! The colors are amazing! I especially love that red against the light blue/gray there. Time to make one of the catnip cocktails and enjoy yourself!!