Saturday, May 28, 2011

Getting help with Girasole

After cruising through charts A-C and starting D, I decided to unravel to the middle of C because I had made a mistake there. I saw it a few rows before C was finished, but decided it wasn't very noticeable...but it really was once I got into chart D, so back I went. The cat was kind enough to offer his help.
This pattern is fun--not too difficult and as the rows get longer and longer, I find the repetition very relaxing. It is a nice break from the mystery shawlette, which I believe is rather more difficult (but still fun!).

2 comments:

Oogyknitter said...

It is going to be very pretty in that color and yarn weight! Good thing the cat is there to hold it down - it might fly away otherwise!!

Lily said...

Did you check my new article rhinoplasty pricing: I desire you may adore it :)