Saturday, February 16, 2013

Progress in the toe-up department

Dear Oogy,
I am happy to report that my toe-up training is going well.  I completed a trial toe and made a heel going the wrong toe-first direction.  With great confidence I have decided to go for a real sock, using the Happy Choices yarn you sent last month.
I am also using the magic loop method, in a show of solidarity with your own efforts.  I have not ever knit directly from a sock blank, so that is also a new experience.  
The practice sock is on the left.  
Just think of all the new synaptic connections we are making this month!
Love,
Neuro

2 comments:

Oogyknitter said...

An excellent February Combo, Neuro!! Great job with the toes - you've definitely got Toe Up mastered!!

smw said...

Let's hear it for boosting our synaptic connections, Neuro!