Thursday, June 27, 2013

June UFO Progress Report

Dear Oogy,
I know that I'm always expressing awe at how quickly time goes by, but really, what happened to June?
Of the four projects I identified as UFOs on June 1, two are slated for completion.  The lace shawl was repurposed and is close to being a completed Clapo-Ktus.  I had my doubts about the project until I reached the half-way mark, when it was then appropriate to let the purl stitches drop.  The opened-up pattern is just what this hand-painted yarn needed!

The fair isle vest is VERY close to being done.  Yesterday I cut the neck steek:
Before cutting...

The edges are secured.

The neck is free!

I wish I could say that all of my projects work out this well.  I'm too lazy right now to take anymore photos, but I can report that the neck edge is done, and I will cut the arm steeks in the next day or so.  More soon!
Love,
Neuro

1 comment:

Oogyknitter said...

Eeeek, steeks! You are most brave and talented!!