Sunday, September 20, 2020

Candy Corn

I used up all of my purple yarn making a few of Casapinka's emPower People bandana cowls, which was super fun and an excellent mindless project that I could manage during Zoom meetings when I wasn't expected to be an active participant.  I'll admit to working a few rows in some more serious meetings, too.  How does anyone get through so many meetings without a mindless knitting project to help them through so much screen time?  

I'm not complaining about Zoom meetings--I actually like them.  I also like teaching class using Zoom.  Most people don't feel this way, and I am considering what that means about my general attitude toward my work... I guess it's good that I haven't started knitting while I'm teaching! 

But the real problem is that I need a new mindless project to get me through more meetings.  In the process of dyeing yarn for another project, I decided to use the left-over dye on a generous (~130 g) skein of sock yarn.  I'm calling this colorway "candy corn".



But, what mindless pattern to use? 

1 comment:

Oogyknitter said...

Wow - what great colors!!! Hitchhiker is perfect for them too!