Monday, July 25, 2022

Ends

I've been working on multiple projects these days.  All portable and varying in levels of difficulty.  Long wait times?  Work on I'm Not Who You Think I Am.  Unpredictable wait times? Work on Switching Modes-inspired mitts.  Can't possibly keep track of a pattern?  Work on basic socks.  This strategy produced a growing pile of finished objects, all needing their ends tucked in.




 I felt as though I had accomplished something once there was a pile of yarn scraps.  

All of these projects are made with yarn that has been dyed recently, either with Oogy, or later with inspiration from our earlier efforts.  


1 comment:

Oogyknitter said...

Neuro!! You must be covered in FOs!! Save these ends and card them into some fleece to make a tweedy yarn! Or collect a bunch and send them to Hedgehog Fibers to be made into tweedy yarn!