Friday, October 23, 2020

Safety Orange

I have mixed feelings about deer hunting season. Deer are everywhere, including my city back yard.


I'm used to sharing my Hostas and birdseed with them, and it's fun to see the fawns every year.  But, I don't like the idea of them running out of food in the winter and starving.  So, hunting is a necessary remedy to over population.  

This time of year is a challenge for anyone in a rural area who would like to be out and about.  Anytime I've been up North during the deer hunting season I see folks walking down the lane wearing bright orange as a precaution.  

This is what I plan to wear:

Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift + Mucklestone's 200 Fair Isle Motifs



Happy Fair Isle Friday!
 

1 comment:

Oogyknitter said...

What an awesome way to combine your love and talent for Fair Isle with the practical need for de-camouflaging!!